September 3, 2009

Obama And Student's Across America

Posted by Judi Lynn Lake at 23:48

Next Tuesday, on September 8, 2009, President Obama is planning to speak to student's all across America.

Exciting, eh?

No, not really. All this is, in my opinion, is a marketing strategy aimed towards winning over our children and,

as a concerned and loving parent,

I am planning to keep my fifth grader home that day.


Afterall,

there is nothing within this administration that will help or inspire any child,

and,

me thinks there are hidden agendas going on...


For those interested, the President's agenda is posted on the US Department of Education's website.

As for myself? I'd much rather listen to how Stuart Shepard, from Citizenlink.com, encourages young people to engage in critical thinking and to participate in this historical event.





And, that folks, is how it is this day on September 3, 2009 but,

in the meantime,

may God help us.

###

Update on how our President determines his priorities:
According to The Baltimore Sun - During September (25th to be exact) - The Muslim Athan will be chanted on Capitol Hill. September is the Celebration of Ramadan - A Muslim Celebration. Click here to listen to chant and see ad.

Now, let me be clear on this. Although I am a Catholic/Christian, I have no problem with ecunemism but...

our present President would not acknowledge The National Day of Prayer yet he honored the Muslims recently by having a dinner at the White House.

This is not a leader I want my child - or any child - influenced by. The following video, What Islam is Not, posted on Live Leak, should raise concerns within every American citizen who values their freedom and liberty.




1 comments on "Obama And Student's Across America"

Terry German said...

I talked to my Grand Daughters school with my concern over Barrys speech. They informed me they were leaving it up to the teacher to decide if they would show it. and you could excuse your child from watching it if the teacher did show it. Barry do your damage some where else and stay the F_ _ _ away from my children and grand children. Do you need to prey on the children cause you failed American voters and non voters.

 

Life As It Happens Copyright 2009 Judi Lynn Lake. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Image by Tadpole's Notez