December 8, 2008

A Prayer For Lori

Posted by Judi Lynn Lake at 01:40
This Advent Season, I feel the urgency to gather prayers for an amazing, God-filled woman, Lori, who is battling breast cancer; what better gift to have bestowed upon her and her family this Christmas Season than the gift of healing?

I encourage each of you to acquaint yourselves with Lori's courageous spirit of love by visiting her blog: http://lorimoon.com/

I humbly [and boldly] ask all whom happen upon this post to join me in prayer for Lori’s healing:
Jesus, Master Physician of all times, Your Divinity did not require a Ph.D. Eagerly, You resurrected the dead, Restoring the health of the sick. Be it physical or spiritual torment, None were a great obstacle to You: For Your loving power is omnipotent.

Oh, Lord, who are the only source of health and healing, the spirit of calm and the central peace of this universe, grant to Lori such a consciousness of your indwelling and surrounding presence that she may permit you to give her health and strength and peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
I request also that this "prayer-chain" be passed on to others because we know that our Jesus tells us that when two or more are gathered in His Name, He is always present with us.

God bless all of you this Christmas Season.

###

Judi Lynn Lake has kept up with leading edge business trends throughout her varied and successful career. She had already had her "15 minutes of fame" over and over again before starting her family. Judi and her family now reside in South Carolina, but, having been born and raised on Long Island, NY, it is clearly evident that she will always be a "New Yorker." Today, she successfully runs her own advertising agency which handles everything from logos, branding and package design while she continues to work closely with self-published authors from design to promotion. For more information, visit judilake.com

***

The following video, Jesus of Nazareth - The Centurion, courtesy of You Tube.


***

The following video, All things are possible - Hillsong, courtesy of You Tube.



4 comments on "A Prayer For Lori"

Anonymous said...

I've met Lori Moon online and will continue my prayers for her and forward the request. Thank you for being faithful in your friendship and in God's work. Your example inspires others.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Judi. To say thank-you seems so inadequate. Your post, and especially your prayer, ministered Christ's love to me afresh and I am so moved by your compassion. Prayer has a power so great that it can bring about tremendous change, and I am touched by your desire to bring that power forth on behalf of my healing, strength and peace. You'll never know how much it means to me. Thank you, friend.

Warm hugs,
Lori

Anonymous said...

Hi Judi:

Bonnie and I will keep Lori in our prayers and thoughts.

Regards:

Ray and Bonnie Bragg

Judi Lynn Lake on 12/9/08, 11:40 PM said...

Thanks so much Diane, Ray and Bonnie; we all need each other and I believe that through the blood of Christ we are a family. I wish I understood how to comment personally on this blog but I rejoice that this prayer has been spidered to many creating more prayers for Lori. As you say, Lori, prayer is powerful and I will keep this post up for awhile so that the heavens receive tons of prayers on your behalf... warm hugs back at you!

 

Life As It Happens Copyright 2009 Judi Lynn Lake. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Image by Tadpole's Notez