Now I’m not an authority on political matters, but, with all due respect, I didn’t hear anything that constituted one single standing ovation… so my question then is this: could Congress have been infected with an epidemic of hemorrhoids? Up and down, down and up, blah, blah, blah….
Here’s the deal: while Madam Speaker (Pelosi) continually sucked her candy, or whatever it was that was in her mouth, here’s what we got:
President Obama pledged to expand the tentacles of government further into our lives than ever before especially when he said that government will watch over our children "from the day they are born"!
Amidst our President’s charm and charisma, it is vitally important to read between the lines and listen carefully: S-O-C-I-A-L-I-S-M!
Here is a sampling of Obama's outrageous socialistic pledges:
• 350,000 new government jobs
• A new government "lending fund that represents the largest effort ever" to make the government your banker!
• A "housing plan" that further disrupts the market and puts government in the middle of the foreclosure and refinance process -- the government will decide your payment and maybe even the value of your home...
• Trillions more in bailout funds for the banking industry that will further balloon the unprecedented deficit that could approach $2 trillion this year...
• Onerous regulations that give government more and more control over the financial markets...
• A new global warming bureaucracy and carbon tax that force us to adopt inefficient "green" energy...
• "Comprehensive" health care that further burdens our broken system with more and more health care entitlements..
• A massive expansion of government education that covers children "from the day they are born" and includes a guarantee that everyone can afford higher education...
Let’s be clear on this: President Barack Obama is using the current economic conditions to implement the most massive expansion of government in modern American history. He has called this a recession that "we may not be able to reverse" and, in his speech, he called it a "day of reckoning."
His Chief of Staff plainly stated "you never want a serious crisis to go to waste," and that is precisely what this administration is doing! In his first two years in office, federal spending as a percentage of the gross domestic product will double--from 20 percent to nearly 40 percent.
This, my friends, is socialism!
Flashback to a scene from the 1976 movie, “Network”:
[In the movie] Howard Beale is 'Mad as Hell.' Says Beale: “I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth; banks are going bust; shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter; punks are running wild in the street, and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it….”
The above is only a movie; a brilliantly produced screenplay that, ironically, over thirty years later, is pertinent to our present day. For the sake of our children, when are we going to stop being a "sheeple" people? When are we going to stop entrusting our future into the hands of people who don't give a damn? As we openly witness further raping of our country, Obama is flooded with enormous cheers and standing ovations. Capital Hill has transformed itself into the theatre capital of the world - our leaders are simply amatuer thespians who have destroyed our freedom and everything our great nation stands for.
The greatest nation in the world [America] is being annihilated by players who suffer from severe narcissism. Clearly, Congress has no true solutions and clearly they have an agenda to suit only themselves.
This is not what our forefathers fought so hard for and it is our children who will suffer. This is not a win-win situation. With this present administration we all loose.
Echoing the feelings of the fictitious character, Howard Beale: I am mad as hell! How dare our leaders play with our America and our lives.
I openly risk my reputation for the sake of righteousness - with prayer must come action and submission to these agendas is against every principle our country was founded on.
In order to save America, we must wake up from our slumber.
God help us, our children and our USA!
Together, we can help stop FOCA. Visit www.FightFOCA.com and join the almost 600,000 people who have signed the online Fight FOCA petition so far. Help be the voice for our unborn babies!